accurate infor

Global Window Eye has made every effort to ensure that the content are accurate.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happiness with a Button



For many of us, the pursuit of happiness could range from fulfilling goals till a wholehearted meal. Can we still find fulfillment insignificant event of life?
Sometime ago an elderly lady from the rural area came to stay with her daughter as her husband was at the 4th stage cancer. What could I do to elevate her pain? Words will not be sufficed. I thought the best way was to show some kindness. After work, I will intentionally fold her clothes that had been dried under the sun while she visited her husband. 


As I fold her clothes, I noticed a button from one of her dark pink blouse was about to drop off. I decided to sew the button back to the exact position.As I was sewing, it gave me a sense of happiness to fulfill this tinny act that was unseen. We must not deny small kindness that comes our way and even consider it as a trivial matter. 

I believe we will find a deep sense of fulfillment by using our given unique strength for a purpose, which may be much greater than ourselves.